Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Saved!


I don't know about you guys, but I am a little overwhelmed with all the last minute details before Christmas on Saturday! I still have so much to do! I promised myself that I was going to be really on top of it this year. I was going to start early so that I could avoid days like this. I told myself that I was going to take it all in, savor the season and not get caught up in the whirlwind and chaos. I have failed miserably! With that said, I have not had the time to craft up any projects for you guys! I have, however,  saved ideas from other crafters/bloggers that I think are beyond fabulous! Thanks to them, and their kindness for posting the how-to's on their blogs, I have been saved from posting my own tutorials and will now get to take the week off. I will now go and enjoy my time with my family and get back to my "handmade holidays"!


There are a few really great tutorials by Autumn over at Design Dump on how to add some seriously beautiful package toppers using felt. Find them here and here.


Lola Nova shows you how to make this adorable d.i.y. Christmas tree garland by sewing fabric scraps and trimmings to card stock paper. 


Lisa over at Moore Minutes had the best idea! Her family has a tradition of taking a picture of their tree every year and hanging them up to see how they have changed! Love this!



This lovely little excuse to give your loved ones a big smooch was made by Kacey at Stay at Home Artist. I think I will hang one up at every doorway!



I was really excited to see this tutorial for this holiday poster by Lisa at Her Beautiful Mess.  I think the simplicity in it's design is so perfect for our little modern eclectic home!


My search for the perfect tag came to an end when I spotted these free printable gift tags by Eat Drink Chic via For the Love.  I am really hoping they will help relieve some stress come wrapping time!


Loved your visit! Until next time...
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kacey said...

thanks for including my mistletoe! (i love that oh christmas tree poster, too!)

Lisa | Her Beautiful Mess said...

thanks for posting my oh christmas tree! yaaa! made my day!!

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

Yes, feeling it. Fun ideas!

Trina M Curran said...

I love all the cute ideas that you find and that you have. :) The scrap fabric Christmas tree is so cute! I hope I can get started earlier this year with making things. I gave you a shout out on my blog today...I just started reading a bit ago, but I really like your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails