Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Thanks and Take a Peek!





Today I am featured over at Whatever Dee Dee Wants with my DIY kid's placemat. I am participating in her Terrific Tuesdays series. Each Tuesday throughout the summer, she presents a kid friendly craft to not only help keep the wee ones occupied on those long summer days, but also to help parents devote their time and attention their kids...and just their  kids! I really love this concept because I firmly believe in the saying, "To a child, Love is spelled T-I-M-E." Making memories with our children is crucial and if you can rid your summer of those dreaded words, "I'm bored", then it's double the points! If they don't want to make art, I'm sure the garden always needs to be weeded! 


******************

Also, I have a few things on my to do list this week. Or should I call it my "get to do" list, because really, making this stuff is a privilege - not a chore!  I went through my bookmarks, new and old, and gathered together some pretty little projects. I think I will go ahead and share my list with you today!


Custom paper tape by Just Something I Made
          


This very simple tutorial for a lace shirt from One Pearl Button found over at My Girl Thursday. You will squeal when you see how easy it is to make this! 



Scallop cut offs found at Green Eggs and Ham. I love me some scallops! 


Decorating with masking tape! Brilliant ideas found at How About Orange.


Make your own sugar cubes with this tutorial from Nifty Thrifty Things


Obsessing over these fabric covered pots by Lavender and Limes



Loved your visit! Until next time...
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails