Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Free Victorian Printables

  



Who doesn't love free stuff? I know I do! I stumbled upon this incredible free printable 3D Victorian carousel and theatre awhile ago by Associated Content. I fell so in love with it! I do have a little confession to make here, though. I seriously debated on whether to share it with you all or not. Forgive me for being a bit selfish, but I know I am not the only one who just wants some things to be "special" for just ME. There are in fact times that I don't want everyone to know where I got something and I try to protect it's exclusivity. I thrive on the uncommon, so spreading the word on where I got my favorite shoes or sharing my secret recipes is robbing it's originality. That's just my snobbish opinion, but I know that you know what I am talking about! Right?!
Anyway, I figure you are all pretty cool and deserve a little something special, as well! I put my selfish ways aside and will now let you check it out, too.
(The carousel is already in full color but the theatre (which is 20 pages!) is made for you to color in yourself! So cool!) 

P.S. Feel free to thank me and also congratulate me on growing up!


Loved your visit! Until next time...
Photobucket

6 comments:

Joan said...

They are wonderful. Don't you just love the Internet. You can find anything.

stephanie said...

Those are cool! I love printables, I gave some as gifts last year.

Colett (*.*) said...

I for one am soooo glad you decided to share this, I will for sure be making one of these!

Kim Olsen said...

Thank you for giving spirit! I printed out the playhouse and am looking forward to doing this with my girls!!!

Unknown said...

I'm sad, the link is gone!

km said...

i think the theater link is gone but i made the carousel last night. its beautiful i feel so crafty!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails