Monday, November 15, 2010

Looking Forward....


As much as I dread the cold weather and the stress of the holiday season, there are a few things that get me through it. Things that I participate in that can actually help make sense of winter. I love hot chocolate at bedtime, bubble baths, curling up on the sofa and catching up on my magazines that have piled up all year long, making Christmas gifts for friends and family, but what I especially love is going to the local winter craft shows! Here in Utah (yes, that is where I live) we are fortunate enough to have some really great markets to showcase the local talent. This weekend I will be attending what I believe to be one of the best! The Bijou Market will be taking place this weekend on November 19th and 20th from 10-6:00 p.m. They have selected the Old Southworth Hall in Provo to house the event. If you check out Bijou's blog, they have been featuring various artists that are participating in the show and also hosting some great giveaways each day. This is good news for both the locals and the readers from afar! I have already been making my list of "must haves" and checking it twice. Here are some of my faves that I am looking forward to splurging on this weekend:
(For those of you who do not live in the area and can't make it to the show, you can still check out all the goods and some great Etsy shops via the vendor list)

This necklace from Armelle Jewelry.

This print from Sugar Fresh

These bookplates from Nifty Swank


Tea Towels from Vintage Fern


This hoodie from Adri Apparel


And finally, anything and everything by Elsa Bags, because Nicole is my fave!


**************
Best of luck this weekend Emily, Rashelle and Nicole!  I hope it is another huge success!



Loved your visit! Until next time...
Photobucket

3 comments:

Joan said...

Pick me up....I wanna go too.

thechoulespauls said...

Thanks-but really you are my fav!

Karima Illustration said...

Your blog is so charming!
Love Love Love :)

Karima ♥

www.karima-illsutration.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails