Friday, October 29, 2010

Refashionista!


Refashionista


Can I just tell you how excited I am for a certain upcoming event!? Cheri with I Am Momma Hear Me Roar is doing a 2 week feature on clothing upcycle tutorials! If that is not exciting enough for you, guess who is going to be one of her guests to show a fab tutorial on Tuesday, November 9th? Yep, it's me! Hooray! So, you may be asking yourself, what in the world is a clothing upcycle? It is merely taking an old piece of lacklustre clothing and giving it new life by adding a little here, altering it a little there and maybe even taking away a thing or two. I must say that I am a bit nervous, and oh so flattered, about being in a lineup of these remarkable women!  I have been working hard on my project so please tune into Cheri's blog to see what I have come up with and to also feast your eyes upon the tutorials from all the talented guests that she is going to feature. Click HERE to see the schedule.


1 comment:

Kristina Clemens said...

Yay for you!!!! Can't wait to see what comes out over there. I refashion and design things all the time, so I'm suddenly in love with your blog! I had no idea such blogs existed until I stumbled upon yours. New, huge fan!
Kristina J.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails