Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Spotted: Drool Worthy Halloween Crafts

Today I am being featured over at The Stationary Place. My dear friend Lyndsey does a stellar job at showcasing the latest trends in stationary, greeting card and paper design. I came up with this little project using a free printable greeting card designed by A Fanciful Twist. I really hope her readers enjoy it! You guys can get in on all the action and find the full tutorial by clicking HERE. Thanks Lyndsey for having me! 

**********************************

I have been oh so amazed at the abundance of Halloween craft tutorials out there. As promised, here are just a few of my favorites! Way to go fellow crafters! You are keeping me amazed and inspired!

This DIY book of spells by Bunch of Craft is incredible! You won't believe how easy the tutorial is! She used a design program (i.e. Photoshop or Illustrator) to create her cover, but I think there are some talented people out there that would be able to do a handmade one!


She Wears Flowers shows how to make this great silhouette art! I am loving that haunted house! She adds a great touch by using newspaper for the background!


Don't even get me started on free things! How cool are Jeanie and Jewel for offering this totally free printable banner!? The graphics are modern and give it that "not your mother's craft project" feel. How awesome it that?


Here is a fabulous idea for anyone having getting to host a children's Halloween party! A Girl and a Glue Gun shows you how to bowl your way to a tasty treat with this game! Use a pumpkin or gourd instead of a ball! 


Maybe you didn't know this, but I am actually dressing up as a Day of the Dead Catrina this year for Halloween! So when I spotted this handsome newly wed couple by Red Heads Craft More Fun, I had to check it out! What an incredible transformation! 


Lastly, when I was just a young new blogger, straight out of the blogging womb last year, I did a few Halloween tutorials myself! Fresh from the archives - Here is a tutorial of one the things I featured on this very blog back in October of 2009! (p.s. Thanks Mommy for being my very first and biggest supporter!)




Loved your visit! Until next time....
Photobucket

1 comment:

Target Addict said...

That book of spells is TOO cute for words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails